AI Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 542 Junior Executive (Engineering‐Civil), Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Electrical), Junior Executive (Electronics), Junior Executive (Architecture) Posts Apply Online through Official website www.aai.aero. AAI Junior Executive Jobs Notification 2018 Released. AAI invites on-line applications for appointment in following Junior Executive post in Airports Authority of India. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.aai.aero. The last date for submission of Online applications is 27.04.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, AAI pattern of examination, AAI Syllabus, AAI Question Paper, AAI Admit Date Release Date, AAI Exam Date, AAI Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
AAI Recruitment 2018 542 Junior Executive Posts at www.aai.aero:
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 542
Job Location: All Over India
Latest AAI Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
AAI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐Civil) – 100**
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐Electrical) – 100**
- Junior Executive (Electronics) – 330
- Junior Executive (Architecture) – 12
Unreserved – 298
OBC (NCL) * – 136
SC – 69
ST – 39
*(NCL) = (Non‐Creamy Layer)
** Includes 2 vacancies for PWD (1‐OH‐One leg, 1‐HH‐partially deaf)
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Vacancy 2018:
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐Civil) -Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐Electrical) -Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018
- Junior Executive (Electronics) -Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Normalized Marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
- Junior Executive (Architecture) -Full time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
Age Limit: (As on 30.04.2018)
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
iii. Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
- For Ex‐servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time‐to‐time.
- Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted
Pay Scale Details for AAI Junior Executive:
Pay Scale: Rs.40000‐140000/- E-1
Selection Procedure for AAI Junior Executive:
Candidates will be selected based on GATE‐2018 Score Card, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for AAI Junior Executive:
Application Fee of Rs.300/‐ (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
How to Apply for AAI Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to AAI Careers Page at the official website to www.aai.aero
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of a recruitment 2018 online application form
AAI Junior Executive Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:28.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:27.04.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 02.05.2018
Online Application AAI Official Notification & Application at www.aai.aero:
AAI Official Website Career Page: Click Here
AAI Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
AAI Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply