Apply for SSB Recruitment 2018 181 ASI SI and Head Constable Posts.through Official website www.ssb.nic.in. SSB ASI, SI, Head Constable Jobs Notification 2018 Released. SSB invites on-line applications for appointment in following ASI, SI, Head Constable post in Sashastra Seema Bal. The last date for submission of online applications is 09.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, SSB pattern of examination, SSB Syllabus, SSB Question Paper, SSB Admit Date Release Date, SSB Exam Date, SSB Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
SSB Recruitment 2018 181 ASI, SI, Head Constable Posts :
Organization Name: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 181
Job Location: All over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
SSB Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Sl (Staff Nurse Female) (Post Code 36) – 23 Posts
- ASI (Pharmacist) (Post Code 37) – 18 Posts
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician) (Post Code 39) – 02 Posts
- ASl (Dental Technician) (Post Code 40) – 02 Posts
- ASI (Radiographer) (Post Code 47) – 08 Posts
- ASl (Stenographer) (Post Code 13) – 54 Posts
- Head Constable (Min) (Post Code 10) – 74 Posts
Educational Qualification: (As on )
- Sl (Staff Nurse Female) (Post Code 36) -i) 10+2 with Science or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution. ii) Should be in possession of three years Diploma in General Nursing from an Institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government. iii) Must be registered with Central or State Nursing Council. iv) Must have two years experience in a reputed Hospital.
- ASI (Pharmacist) (Post Code 37) -i) 10+2 with science or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution. ii) Should be in possession of Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from an institution of Central/State Government or an institution recognized by the Central/State Government. iii) Must be registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (8 of 1948).
- ASI (Operation Theatre Technician) (Post Code 39) -i) 10+2 with science or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution. ii) Should be in possession of two years Diploma in Radio diagnosis from an institution recognized by Central/ State Government. iii) Must have one year experience in Radiological department of a hospital of the Central Government or State Government or in a hospital recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- ASl (Dental Technician) (Post Code 40) -i) 10+2 with science or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution. ii) Should be in possession of Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician or certificate in Operation Theatre Assistant cum Central Sterile Supply Assistant from a recognized institution. iii) Must have two years experience as an operation theatre technician in a reputed hospital.
- ASI (Radiographer) (Post Code 47) -i) 10+2 with Science or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution. ii) Should be in possession of two years Diploma in Dental Hygienist Course recognized by Central/State Government or Dental Council of India. iii) Must have one year experience as a Dental Technician in a reputed hospital.
- ASl (Stenographer) (Post Code 13) -Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Head Constable (Min) (Post Code 10) -Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
SSB PFT, PET (Hight, Weights) Details Link: Click Here
Age Limit: (As on 09.09.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For Post 1 – 21 to 30 Years), (For Post 2, 3, 4, 5 – 20 to 30 Years), (For 6, 7 – 18 to 25 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSB official Notification 2018 for more reference
Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse Female) only for Female – Level-6 Rs. 35,400/- per month.
ASIs (Pharmacist, Operation Theatre Technician, Dental Technician Radiographer & Stenographer) -Level-5 Rs. 29,200 per month.
Head Constables (Ministerial) – Level-4 Rs. 25,500/- per month.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected based on Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Examination i.e.
- Paper-I and either Paper-II (Technical Written Examination) or Skill test
For Sl (Staff Nurse Female) Post
As only female candidates are eligible for Sl (Staff Nurse) and as female candidates are exempted from pay- ment of examination fees. Hence no fees is required to be paid.
For ASls(Radiographer, Operation Theatre Tech., Pharmacist, Dental Tech, Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts – Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
However, SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
How to apply online for SSB ASI, SI, Head Constable Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to SSB Careers Page at official website to www.ssb.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofSSBRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for SSB ASI, SI, Head Constable Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:11.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:09.09.2018
- Date of Examination:Oct/Nov 2018
Selection Procedure & Syllabus for SSB Post:
SSB Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
SSB Online Application & Official Notification Links:
SSB Official Website Career Page: Click Here
SSB Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
SSB Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply