Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2018 414 CDS ll Posts. through Official website www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC CDS-II Jobs Notification 2018 Released. UPSC invites online applications for appointment in following CDS-II post in Union Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 03.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, UPSC pattern of examination, UPSC Syllabus, UPSC Question Paper, UPSC Admit Date Release Date, UPSC Exam Date, UPSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
UPSC Recruitment 2018 414 CDS-II Posts at www.upsc.gov.in:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 414
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
UPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai SSC (Men) (NT) – 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, ChennaiSSC Women(NT) – 12 Posts
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun -Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala -Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad -Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai SSC (Men) (NT)-Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Officers Training Academy, ChennaiSSC Women(NT) – Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply provided candidate should not have any present backlog upto the last semester / year for which results have been declared upto the time of submission of application and they will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination.
UPSC Exam Center List:
UPSC CDS-II Exam Center List: Click Here
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun -Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2000 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala -Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2 nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2000 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad -20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2019 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 1999 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999) only are eligible.
Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai SSC (Men) (NT) -(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 2000 only are eligible. (v) For Officers’
- Officers Training Academy, ChennaiSSC Women(NT) – (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 2000.
Lieutenant Level 10 – Rs.56100 – 177500/-
Captain Level 10 B – Rs.61300 – 193900/-
Major or Level 11 – Rs.69400 – 207200/-
Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A – Rs.121200 – 2, 12,400/-
Colonel Level 13 – Rs.130600 – 2 15,900/-
Brigadier Level 13A – Rs.139600- 2,17,600/-
Major General Level 14 – Rs.144200 – 2, 18,200/-
Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15 – Rs.182200 – 2,24, 100/-
Lt Gen HAG+Scale Level 16 – Rs.205400 – 2,24,400/-
VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant Level 17 – Rs.225000/-(fixed)
General (NFSG) COAS Level 18 – Rs.250000/-(fixed)
Selection Procedure for UPSC:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Interview/Personality Test
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply online for UPSC CDS-II Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to UPSC Careers Page at official website to www.upsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofUPSCRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for UPSC CDS-II Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:08.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:03.09.2018
- Date of Examination:Oct/Nov 2018
Question Papers & Syllabus for UPSC Post:
UPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
UPSC Previous Years Question Papers: Click Here
UPSC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
UPSC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
UPSC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
UPSC Online Application for Part I & Part II: Click Here to Apply