FRI Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 98 Technician (Field/Lab Research), Driver Ordinary Grade, Lower Division Clerk, Forest Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts Apply Online through Official website www.fri.res.in. FRI Technician, Technical Assistant, LDC, MTS Jobs Notification 2018 Released FRI invites on-line applications for appointment in following Technician, Technical Assistant, LDC, MTS post in Forest Research Institute. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.fri.res.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 21.04.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, FRI pattern of examination, FRI Syllabus, FRI Question Paper, FRI Admit Date Release Date, FRI Exam Date, FRI Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
FRI Recruitment 2018 98 Technician, Technical Assistant, LDC, MTS Posts at www.fri.res.in:
Organization Name: Forest Research Institute
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 98
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Latest FRI Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
FRI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Technician (Electrician/ Plumber/AMO/Carpenter/Welder) – 10
- Technician (Field/Lab Research) – 45
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance) One each for Electrical, Mechanical & Civil – 03
- Store Keeper – 01
- Driver Ordinary Grade – 03
- Lower Division Clerk – 19
- Forest Guard – 02
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 15
Eligibility Criteria for FRI Vacancy 2018:
- Technician (Electrician/ Plumber/AMO/Carpenter/Welder) -Matriculation from a ·recognized Board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or certificate course from a Government recognized Institute.
- Technician (Field/Lab Research) -10 + 2 in Science with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance) One each for Electrical, Mechanical & Civil -Bachelor degree in Science in the relevant field/ specialization or equivalent from a recognized University or 3 years diploma in Engineering in the relevant field from a recognized Institution or 10+2 with Science from a recognized Board + 2 years diploma in the relevant field from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Store Keeper -12th pass from a recognized Board.
- Driver Ordinary Grade -Matriculation from a recognized Board. Possession of a valid driving license for Motor Cars. Experience of driving a Motor Car for 3 years or more. Desirable: Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
- Lower Division Clerk -12th pass certificate from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual Type Writer Or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer
- Forest Guard -10th Pass from a Government recognized Board. (b) Certificate in Fire Fighting.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) -10th standard pass from recognized Board/ recognized School. Desirable: 3 years or more experience in relevant field.
- Technician (Electrician/ Plumber/AMO/Carpenter/Welder) -18 years to 30 years.
- Technician (Field/Lab Research) -18 years to 30 years.
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance) One each for Electrical, Mechanical & Civil -21 years to 30 years.
- Store Keeper -21 years to 30 years.
- Driver Ordinary Grade – 18 years to 27 years.
- Lower Division Clerk -18 years to 27 years.
- Forest Guard -18 years to 27 years.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) -18 years to 27 years.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through FRI official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selection Procedure for FRI Technician, Technical Assistant, LDC, MTS:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply for FRI Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to FRI Careers Page at official website to www.fri.res.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out ofFRIRecruitment 2018 online application form
FRI Technician, Technical Assistant, LDC, MTS Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:01.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:21.04.2018
- Date of Examination:May/June 2018
Online Application FRI Official Notification & Application at www.fri.res.in:
FRI Official Website Career Page: Click Here
FRI Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
FRI Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply