Gauhati High court Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 21 Administrative Officer, Programmer, Librarian, Stenographer Grade-II, Senior Administrative Assistant, Attender Posts through Official website www.ghconline.gov.in. Gauhati High court Programmer, Stenographer, Attender, Superintendent Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Gauhati High court invites on-line applications for appointment in following Programmer, Stenographer, Attender, Superintendent post in Gauhati High court. The last date for submission of online applications is 04.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Gauhati High court pattern of examination, Gauhati High court Syllabus, Gauhati High court Question Paper, Gauhati High court Admit Date Release Date, Gauhati High court Exam Date, Gauhati High court Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Gauhati High court Recruitment 2018 21 Programmer, Stenographer, Attender, Superintendent Posts at www.ghconline.gov.in:
Organization Name: Gauhati High court
Employment Category: Assam Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Guwahati (Assam)
Latest Gauhati High court Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Gauhati High court Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Administrative Officer – 01
- Stenographer Grade-I – 01
- Librarian -01
- Programmer -01
- Superintendent -01
- Accounts Officer/ Accountant -01
- Stenographer Grade-II -01
- Stenographer Grade-III -01
- Senior Administrative Assistant – 02
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 01
- library Assistant -01
- Computer Operator -01
- Driver -01
- Duftry -01
- Attender -05
- Cook – 01
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High court Vacancy 2018:
- Administrative Officer -any stream with Diploma in Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations with 5 years’ experience.
- Stenographer Grade-I -Graduate with computer knowledge and diploma in Shorthand having speed of 120 w.p.m. and computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. with minimum 10 years’ experience in the Gauhati High Court/ District Judiciary/ Educational Institutions/ Universities etc.
- Librarian -Post-Graduate degree in Library Science from a recognized University (Diploma holder in Information Science from a recognized University/reputed Institution to be preferred) with minimum experience of 2 years in a reputed library.
- Programmer -B.E. (Computer Engineering IT)!MCA with at least 50% marks and 3 years’ experience of management of Computer Network System (LAN and WAN having TCP/IP skills), web servers, library servers, maintenance of hardware & software devices, Digital Library and website design, knowledge of Windows and Linux Platform, ability to implement network security, firewall, routers, etc.
- Superintendent -Graduate working as Administrative Officer (Judicial) in the Gauhati High Court or as Sheristadar in District Court.
- Accounts Officer/ Accountant -Graduate in Science/Commerce with minimum of 5 years’ experience of maintenance and audit of accounts, etc. in Gauhati High Court/District Court/ Educational Institutions! Universities, etc
- Stenographer Grade-II -Graduate with computer knowledge and shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m. and computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. with minimum experience of 5 years in the profession.
- Stenographer Grade-III -Graduate with Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. and computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. having computer knowledge and good academic record with minimum experience of 3 years in the profession
- Senior Administrative Assistant -Graduate with 7 years service in the establishment of Gauhati High Court/District Court.
- Junior Administrative Assistant -Graduate with computer typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and must have knowledge of computer.
- Library Assistant -Graduate with Diploma/Degree in Library Science from a recognized University (Diploma holder in Information Science from a recognized University/reputed Institution to be preferred)
- Computer Operator -Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application
- Driver -Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board having valid driving licence for light motor vehicle.
- Duftry -Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board having valid driving licence for light motor vehicle. Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board.
- Attender -Minimum 8th standard pass but shall not be a graduate.
- Cook -Eligibility: Matriculation or equivalent from a Recognized Central or State Board and having experience of cooking for a recognized Instillation.
Age Limit: (As on 18.05.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 years to 38 years. Go through Gauhati High court official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Gauhati High court:
- Administrative Officer – Rs 30,000 – 1, 10,000 Grade pay Rs 14,500/-
- Stenographer Grade-I – Rs 30,000 – 1, 10,000 Grade pay Rs 14,500/-
- Librarian – Rs 30,000 – 1, 10,000 Grade pay Rs 14,500/-
- Programmer – Rs 22,000 – 87,000 Grade pay Rs 11,500/-
- Superintendent – Rs 22,000 – 87,000 Grade pay Rs 11,500/-
- Accounts Officer/ Accountant – Rs 22,000 – 87,000 Grade pay Rs 9,100/-
- Stenographer Grade-II – Rs 22,000 – 87,000 Grade pay Rs 9,100/-
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs 14,000 – 49,000 Grade pay Rs 7,400/-
- Senior Administrative Assistant – Rs 22,000 – 87,000 Grade pay Rs 9,100/-
- Junior Administrative Assistant – Rs 14,000 – 49,000 Grade pay Rs 7,400/-
- library Assistant – Rs 14,000 – 49,000 Grade pay Rs 7,400/-
- Computer Operator – Rs 14,000 – 49,000 Grade pay Rs 6,200/-
- Driver – Rs 14,000 – 49,000 Grade pay Rs 5,000/-
- Duftry – Rs 12,000 – 37,500 Grade pay Rs 4,400/-
- Attender – Rs 12,000 – 37,500 Grade pay Rs 3,900/-
- Cook – Rs 12,000 – 37,500 Grade pay Rs 3,900/-
Selection Procedure for Gauhati High court:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for Gauhati High court:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.300/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.150/-
How to apply online for Gauhati High court Programmer, Stenographer, Attender, Superintendent Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to Gauhati High court Careers Page at official website to www.ghconline.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofGauhati High courtRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for Gauhati High court Programmer, Stenographer, Attender, Superintendent Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:26.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:04.05.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees:04.05.2018
- Date of Examination:July/Aug 2018
Gauhati High court Online Application & Official Notification Links:
Gauhati High court Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Gauhati High court Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Gauhati High court Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply