HAL Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 571 Fitter , Turner, Carpenter, Machinist, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, PASAA Posts Download Application through Official website www.hal-india.com. HAL Trade Apprentices Jobs Notification 2018 Released. HAL invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.hal-india.com. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, HAL pattern of examination, HAL Syllabus, HAL Question Paper, HAL Walk in Date, HAL Result Date etc.
HAL Recruitment 2018 – 571 Trade Apprentices Posts:
Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 571
Job Location: Nasik (Maharashtra)
Latest HAL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
HAL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Fitter – 288
- Turner – 35
- Carpenter – 06
- Machinist – 35
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 15
- Electrician – 73
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 08
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 10
- Electronics Mechanic – 04
- Painter (General) – 12
- PASAA – 75
- Sheet Metal Worker – 06
- Machinist (Grinder) – 06
- Rubber Technician – 12
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Vacancy 2018:
- Fitter -Passed ITI in the trade of Fitter
- Turner -Passed ITI in the trade of Turner
- Carpenter -Passed ITI in the trade of Carpenter
- Machinist -Passed ITI in the trade of Machinist
- Welder (Gas & Electric) -Passed ITI in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Electrician -Passed ITI in the trade of Electrician
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) -Passed ITI in the trade of Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) -Passed ITI in the trade of Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronics Mechanic -Passed ITI in the trade of Electronic Mechanic
- Painter (General) -Passed ITI in the trade of Painter
- PASAA -Passed ITI in the trade of PASSA/COPA
- Sheet Metal Worker -Passed ITI in the trade of Sheet Metal Worker
- Machinist (Grinder) -Passed ITI in the trade of Machinist (Grinder)
- Rubber Technician -Passed ITI in the trade of Rubber Technician
Age Limit: Go through HAL official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for HAL Trade Apprentices:
Pay Scale: As per the Apprentices Act 1961 stipend shall be paid monthly.
Selection Procedure for HAL Trade Apprentices:
Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to apply for HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2018:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read HAL Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.hal-india.com. Candidate must reach advertised venue(Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
Karmaveer Kakasaheb Wagh Institute of Engineering Education & Research Hirabai Haridas Vidyanagari, Amrutdham, Nashik, Maharashtra 422003
Important Dates for HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2018:
Date of Walk in Interview: 25th & 28th Apr 2018
- Registration copy of the registration at Government of India Apprenticeship Portalwww.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- SSC Board Passing certificate.
- SSC Mark sheets.
- Aadhaar Card.
5 ITI Certificates (All ITI semester marks sheets).
- Birth Certificate School or leaving certificate
- Cast certificate [for OBC/SC/ST] in central Govt. format 8. Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates in Central Govt. format.
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- XSM proof certificate (in attached format given at annexure 1) (if applicable).
- Proof of certificate as HAL Wards/Spouse (if applicable).
- One set of photo copy of all above certificates (self-attested).
- Two recent passport size color photo graphs
HAL Trade Apprentices Notification & Application Form Link:
HAL Trade Apprentices Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download