Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for Assistant Commandant Posts through Official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Indian Coast Guard invites on-line applications for appointment in following Assistant Commandant post in Indian Coast Guard. The last date for submission of online applications is 01.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Indian Coast Guard pattern of examination, Indian Coast Guard Syllabus, Indian Coast Guard Question Paper, Indian Coast Guard Admit Date Release Date, Indian Coast Guard Exam Date, Indian Coast Guard Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Assistant Commandant Posts :
Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Indian Coast Guard Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- General Duty (GD) (Male)
- General Duty (Pilot) (Male)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (Male and Female)
- General Duty (GD) -(i) Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e, 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). (ii)Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.(Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (Pilot).
- General Duty (Pilot) -(i) Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e, 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). (ii)Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.(Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (Pilot).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) -Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General Of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – 12th pass (Physics and math) with 60% marks in aggregate
Indian Coast Guard Exam Center List:
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Exam Center List: Click Here
- General Duty (GD) -Age Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- General Duty (Pilot) -Age Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) -Age Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Indian Coast Guard official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Indian Coast Guard:
Pay Scale: Rs.56100/- to 205400/-
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard:
Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing of Applications, Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT), Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test)
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for Indian Coast Guard:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
How to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Post:
a). Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 19 May to 01 Jun 2018 upto 1700 hrs for the above branches The important instructions for filling up of online applications are as follows:-
(i) The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate. Any mismatch in names & date of birth in the application form is liable for rejection.
(ii) Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
(iii) Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
(iv) Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website
(v) In case of SC/ST/OBC category applicants, either current or permanent address of online application/ E-Admit card should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC).
(vi) In case of OBC non-creamy layer (NCL), the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
(b) To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed as given below:-
(i) Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 01/2019 Batch.
(ii) Select any one post to be applied from any one of the followings: – (aa) Asst. Commandant General Duty (ab) Asst. Commandant General Duty (Pilot) (ac) Asst. Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
(iii) Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
(iv) Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
(v) Candidate have to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
(vi) On completion of filling application, recheck your data entry details carefully once again prior clicking on the Submit button. No further changes can be made on successful submission of application.
(vii) On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card. Applicants to take print out of the e-admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 08 Jun to 24 Jun 2018 only. For candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip’, giving the cause of rejection with the ‘Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks.
(viii) Candidates are required to print two copies of the e-Admit card with recent identical photograph with blue background(not older than 03 months) and to be carried at the recruitment centre. Out of the above two copies, one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents i.e. class 10th certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, 12th class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever required and NCC ‘C’ certificate / games certificate duly attested shall be carried by the candidate and submitted at the examination Centre. Second copy without any enclosure is to be kept with the candidate as an identity proof during the selection procedure.
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:19.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:01.06.2018
- Date of Examination:18 Jun 2018
Question Papers & Syllabus for Indian Coast Guard Post:
Indian Coast Guard Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Online Application & Official Notification Links:
Indian Coast Guard Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
(Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.05.2018)
Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply