RBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 60 Specialist Officer SO Posts.through Official website www.rbi.org.in. RBI Specialist Officer (SO) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. RBI invites online applications for appointment in following Specialist Officer (SO) post in Reserve Bank of India. The last date for submission of online applications is 07.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, RBI pattern of examination, RBI Syllabus, RBI Question Paper, RBI Admit Date Release Date, RBI Exam Date, RBI Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
RBI Recruitment 2018 60 Specialist Officer (SO) Posts at www.rbi.org.in:
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 60
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
RBI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Specialist Officer (SO) – 60
- Finance – 14 Posts
- Data Analytics – 14 Posts
- Risk Modelling – 12 Posts
- Forensic Audit – 12 Posts
- Professional Copy Editing – 04 Posts
- Human Resource Management – 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: (As on 01.08.2018)
- Finance- Essential: 2 year full time Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Commerce / MBA (Finance) / PGDM (with Finance specialization) from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks Desirable: CFA (USA), FRM, CA/ ICWA/ CS/ Charter holder from Actuarial Society of India/ IFRS Certification from ACCA + At least three years of work experience in corporate credit appraisal, corporate loan recovery, investment & treasury (including derivatives) in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/s or a Systemically Important NBFC.
- Data Analytics- 2 year full time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks. + At least three years of work experience as a data analyst in areas of credit/ market/ liquidity risk in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/s or a Systemically Important NBFC or in a rating agency established at least 10 years back.
- Risk Modelling- 2 year full time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks + At least three years of work experience in risk modelling in areas of credit/ market/ liquidity risk in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/s or a Systemically Important NBFC or in a rating agency established at least 10 years back.
- Forensic Audit- CA/ ICWA with Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection conducted by ICAI + At least three years of specialized work experience in the area of forensic Audit and being a part of forensic audit team in Central / State Government Undertaking or Departments.
- Professional Copy Editing -1. Full time Post Graduate Degree in English from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies or a Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks. 2. Knowledge of Hindi is desirable. + At least three years of work experience in professional copy editing in a well-known Publishing House, Magazine or Journal. Experience of rewriting usergenerated content to professional standards. Excellent standard of written English. Excellent proofreading skills.
- Human Resource Management- Full time Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute with at least 55% marks + At least three years work experience in the field of Human Resource Management/ recruitment/ training/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in domestic / foreign Banks / FIs / reputed financial companies / financial services organizations / reputed public or private corporates
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2018)
- A candidate must have attained the age of 24 years and must not be above the age of 34 years on the 1st of August, 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 1st August, 1984 and not later than 1st August, 1994.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RBI official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 75,831/-(approx.)
Selection Procedure for RBI:
Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III, Interview
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.850/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
How to apply online for RBI Specialist Officer (SO) Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to RBI Careers Page at the official website to www.rbi.org.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofRBIRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for RBI Specialist Officer (SO) Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:17.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:07.09.2018
- Date of Examination:29.09.2018
RBI Online Application & Official Notification Links:
RBI Official Website Career Page: Click Here
RBI Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
RBI Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply