SDSC SHAR Recruitment 435 Technician Apprentice Posts. through Official website www.shar.gov.in. SDSC SHAR Apprentice Jobs Notification 2018 Released. SDSC SHAR invites online applications for appointment in following Apprentice post in Indian Space Research Organisation, Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR. The last date for submission of online applications is 28.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, SDSC SHAR pattern of examination, SDSC SHAR Syllabus, SDSC SHAR Question Paper, SDSC SHAR Admit Date Release Date, SDSC SHAR Exam Date, SDSC SHAR Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018 435 Apprentice Posts at www.shar.gov.in:
Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organisation, Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR)
Employment Category: Central Govt Apprentice Training
Total No. of Vacancies: 435
Job Location: Nellore
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
SDSC SHAR Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Fitter – 75 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Electrician – 20 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Motor Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Electronic Mechanic – 42 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Chemical – 10 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Drafts Man-Civil – 05 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Air Condition – 10 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Diesel Mechanic – 04 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-DCCP + Vocational Apprentice-(Office Assistant + Comp. Science) – 125 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical – 17 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Mechanical – 14 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-ECE – 13 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-ECE – 09 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-EEE – 06 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-EEE – 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-E&EI – 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-E&EI – 06 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-CSE – 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-CSE – 03 Posts
- Technician Apprentice- Civil – 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice- Civil – 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Chemical – 13 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Chemical – 02 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Automobile – 03 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Agriculture Engr – 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Catering Technology – 03 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Photography – 01 Post
- Graduate Apprentice-Library Science – 04 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Aeronautical – 01 Post
- Vocational Apprentice-Nursing/ MultiPurpose Health Worker – 06 Posts
- Vocational Apprentice-Lab Technician – 04 Posts
- Vocational Apprentice-Construction Technology – 04 Posts
- Apprentice training is only one year for all disciplines except Diesel Mechanic(Two Years)
- Those applying for more than one post should apply separately for Trade wise.
- Candidate should have passed the relevant Qualification (i.e B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Li.Sc./Diploma/Vocational Courses) during the year 2016 and thereafter only (Except for Trade Apprentice).
- Candidate must not have undergone Apprentice training or job experience for one year or more after acquiring the qualification, as per Apprentice Act, 1961.
Graduate Apprentice – Must have passed First class with 60% in B.Tech/B.E from recognized University/Institute.
Technician(Diploma) Apprentice – Must have passed First class with 60% in Diploma from recognized University/Institute.
Vocational Apprentice – Certified in vocational course involving two years of study after completion of secondary stage of school education from recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.
Trade Apprentice – Must have passed SSLC/SSC + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT.
Graduate Apprentice (Library Science) – Must have passed First class with 60% in Degree(B.Li.Sc) from recognized University/Institute.
Age should not less than 14 years as on 28.07.2018.
Technician Apprentice Stipend- Rs.3542/- PM
Graduate Apprentice Stipend- Rs. 5000/- PM
Trade Apprentice Stipend-Rs. 5924- PM
Vocational Apprentice Stipend- Rs. 2758/- PM
Selection Procedure for SDSC SHAR:
Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Interview
How to apply online for SDSC SHAR Apprentice Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to SDSC SHAR Careers Page at official website to www.shar.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of SDS SHARRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for SDSC SHAR Apprentice Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:07.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:28.07.2018
SDSC SHAR Online Application & Official Notification Links:
SDSC SHAR Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
SDSC SHAR Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply