South Indian Bank Recruitment 100 Probationary Officers Posts.through Official website www.southindianbank.com. South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. South Indian Bank invites online applications for appointment in following Probationary Officers (PO) post in South Indian Bank Ltd. The last date for submission of online applications is 20.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, South Indian Bank pattern of examination, South Indian Bank Syllabus, South Indian Bank Question Paper, South Indian Bank Admit Date Release Date, South Indian Bank Exam Date, South Indian Bank Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 100 Probationary Officers (PO) Posts :
Organization Name: South Indian Bank Ltd
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
South Indian Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Probationary Officers (PO)- 100
Educational Qualification: (As on 31.12.2017)
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII, and Graduation under regular course (full-time course) from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. The equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
Exam Center List: Click Here
Age Limit: (As on )
- Candidate’s Age Limit Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive).
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through South Indian Bank official Notification 2018 for more reference
- Rs. 23700 – 42020/- plus DA, HRA & other allowances
Programme and Course Fees:
- The selected candidates shall undergo 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at Bank Branch. During the Campus programme, a well-structured syllabus is designed to meet the skill sets as required and to identify candidates in areas of their excellence.
- On successful completion of the programme, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre. The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected based on Online Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.800/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – Rs.200/-
How to apply online for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to South Indian Bank Careers Page at the official website to www.southindianbank.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofSouth Indian BankRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:20.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:20.07.2018
- Date of Examination:07.07.2018
Question Papers & Syllabus for South Indian Bank Post:
South Indian Bank Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
South Indian Bank Previous Years Question Papers: Click Here
South Indian Bank Online Application & Official Notification Links:
South Indian Bank Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
South Indian Bank Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply