Southern Railway Chennai 2018 Recruitment Apply for 328 Safaiwala Posts. through Official website www.rrcmas.in. Southern Railway Chennai Safaiwala Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Southern Railway Chennai invites online applications for appointment in following Safaiwala post in Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai. The last date for submission of online applications is 27.08.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Southern Railway Chennai pattern of examination, Southern Railway Chennai Syllabus, Southern Railway Chennai Question Paper, Southern Railway Chennai Admit Date Release Date, Southern Railway Chennai Exam Date, Southern Railway Chennai Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2018 328 Safaiwala Posts :
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai (Southern Railway Chennai)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 328
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Southern Railway Chennai Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Safaiwala – 257 Posts
2. Nursing Superintendent – 35 Posts3. Health & Malaria Inspector – 24 Posts4. Haemo Dialysis Technician – 01 Post5. Extension Educator – 01 Post6. Radiographer – 01 Post7. Pharmacist – 01 Post8. ECG Technician – 01 Post9. Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II – 07 Posts
- Safaiwala (C1) -Pass in 10th Standard or equivalent recognized by State/Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Nursing Superintendent (C1) -Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid wife having passed three years course in General nursing and Mid wifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing) Note :The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxiliary Nurse – mid wives. Midwives and ‘B’ Grade nurses by way of reduced course period etc., Candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above under these concessions will also be eligible for engagement.
- Health & Malaria Inspector (C1) -B.Sc having studied Chemistry as main/optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course plus (a) One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary inspector, OR (b) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi”.
- Haemo Dialysis Technician (B1) -B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemodialysis or two years satisfactory in house Training / Experience in Haemo – dialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Extension Educator (C1) -Graduation in Sociology/Social Work/Community Education disciplines with two year diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
- Radiographer (B1) -10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized institution. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- Pharmacist (C2) –10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948, OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognised university or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948.
- ECG Technician (C1) -10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate /diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtain
- Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II(C1)– 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognised university.
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2019)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For Safaiwala, Laboratory Assistant Gr.II – 18 to 33 Years), (For Nursing Superintendent – 20 to 40 Years), (For Haemo Dialysis Technician – 20 to 33 Years), (For Extension Educator – 22 to 35 Years), (For PharmacistGr.III – 20 to 35 Years).
The Upper age limit is relaxed 1. Relaxation of 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates. 2. Relaxation of 3 years of age for OBC Non Creamy layer candidates. 3. Relaxation of 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates [Only Posts of Lab Asst. suitable for PWD (OH, HH) candidates]. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Southern Railway Chennai official Notification 2018 for more reference
- Safaiwala – Rs.18000/-
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs.44,900/-
- Health & Malaria Inspector – Rs.35,400/-
- Haemo Dialysis Technician – Rs.35,400/-
- Extension Educator – Rs.35,400/-
- Radiographer – Rs.29,200/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.29,200/-
- ECG Technician – Rs.25,500/
- Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II – Rs.21,700/-
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on Screening Test, Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates applying for the Para Medical Posts on full time contract basis in response to this notification have to pay the prescribed fee online as detailed below:
For UR / OBC candidates, application fee is Rs.500/-. Of this fee, an amount of Rs.400 shall be refunded to candidates appearing the screening test. No refund will be given, if candidates do not appear in screening test.
For SC / ST / PWD / Women / Economically Backward / Minority candidates, application fee is Rs.250/-. Full refund of Rs.250/- shall be made to all such candidates on appearing the screening test. No refund will be given, if candidates do not appear in screening test.
How to apply online for Southern Railway Chennai Safaiwala Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to Southern Railway Chennai Careers Page at official website to www.rrcmas.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofSouthern Railway Chennai recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for Southern Railway Chennai Safaiwala Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:27.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:27.08.2018
- Date of Examination:Oct/Nov 2018
Southern Railway Chennai Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
Southern Railway Chennai Online Application & Official Notification Links:
Southern Railway Chennai Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Southern Railway Safaiwala Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Southern Railway Safaiwala Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Southern Railway Para Medical Staff Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Southern Railway Para Medical Staff Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply