TNPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 192 Agricultural Officer (Extension) Posts through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Agricultural Officer (Extension) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Agricultural Officer (Extension) post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 02.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TNPSC pattern of examination, TNPSC Syllabus, TNPSC Question Paper, TNPSC Admit Date Release Date, TNPSC Exam Date, TNPSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 192 Agricultural Officer (Extension) Posts:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 192
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Agricultural Officer (Extension)- 192
Educational Qualification: (As on 03.05.2018)
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission:
(i) Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture (B.Sc., Agriculture)
(ii) Adequate knowledge in Tamil
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2018)
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes Candidates – No age limit
For ‘Others’ – i. Should not have completed 30 Years [For persons holding B.Sc (Agriculture)] ii. 32 Years [For persons holding a post graduate or higher degree in Agriculture such as M.Sc (Agriculture) or Ph.D in Agriculture]
Note: Applicants not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC(OBCM), BCM who have put in five years and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
Explanation: No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection/appointment to the post.
(For further details, refer para. 5 of “Instructions to Applicants” and Section 3(r) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016)
(i) For Differently Abled Persons Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
(ii) For Ex-servicemen
(a) The maximum age limit for ex-servicemen is 48 years.
(b) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC:
Pay Scale: Rs.37700- 119500/- (Level 20)
Selection Procedure for TNPSC:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Oral Test
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC:
Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
(G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted.
- Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
The examination fee should be paid at the time of submission of the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the concessions noted below.
How to apply online for TNPSC Agricultural Officer (Extension) Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofTNPSCRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for TNPSC Agricultural Officer (Extension) Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:03.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:02.06.2018
- Date of Examination:14.07.2018 FN & AN
Question Papers & Syllabus for TNPSC Post:
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Question Paper: Click Here
TNPSC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
TNPSC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
TNPSC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TNPSC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply