TASMAC Recruitment 2018 Apply online 500 Junior Assistant Posts.through Official website www.tasmac.co.in. TASMAC Junior Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TASMAC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Junior Assistant post in Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd. The last date for submission of online applications is 14.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TASMAC pattern of examination, TASMAC Syllabus, TASMAC Question Paper, TASMAC Admit Date Release Date, TASMAC Exam Date, TASMAC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
TASMAC Recruitment 2018 500 Junior Assistant Posts :
Organization Name: Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd (TASMAC)
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 500
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TASMAC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Junior Assistant- 500
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent degree of any Institution or University recognized by UGC
- The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies SSLC + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree (10+2+3) or SSLC + Diploma + U.G. Degree (10+3+3) or SSLC + HSC + U.G. Degree (Engineering) (10+2+4).
- b) Other General Qualifications
- a) The applicant should be the Retail Vending shop personnel appointed on Part time / temporary / Consolidated pay / Contract basis currently working in any of the TASMAC Shop/Offices(Head Office/SRM Office/Dist. Manager Office/Depot/ Flying Squad.etc).
- b) Confirmation of selection of Junior Assistant on re-deployment is subject to verification of the geneunity of the original educational certificates from the concerned educational authority.
- c) As on 01/08/2018, the applicant should not have been dismissed / suspended from TASMAC service in any capacity and that no disciplinary or criminal case is pending against the applicant as on date.
Exam Center List:
TASMAC Junior Assistant Exam Center List: Click Here
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2018)
Candidates Age Limit Maximum age limit not more than 57 years. Go through TASMAC official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selection Procedure for TASMAC:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Tamil Nadu Prohibition Act 1937, Tamil Nadu IMFS (Supply by wholesale) Rules, 1983, Tamil Nadu Liquor Retail Vending (in Shops and Bars) Rules, 2003,
- Analytical reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
- All the questions will be set both in Tamil and English and will be of Multiple Choice(objective type).
- Written examination will be conducted both in English / Tamil. Total marks will be 100% and marks assigned to each questions will be depending upon question type. No negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
- The Minimum qualifying marks in the written examination will be 30% (Thirty Percent) Applicant will not be permitted to appear for written examination, if he fails, to bring following documents.
- Valid Hall ticket for examination issued by TASMAC.
- Photo identity proof.
- The applicants are required to submit a Demand Draft in the name of “Managing Director, TASMAC” payable at Chennai for Rs.354/-towards Application Fees (Rs.300/- plus G.S.T.@ 18% Rs.54/-).
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen are eligible for 50% reduction in the Fees and have to submit Demand Draft for Rs.177/- towards Application Fees (Rs.150/- plus G.S.T.@ 18% Rs.27/-). The details of the Fees paid should be entered during the online submission of Application Form and the demand draft submitted along with the downloaded filled up application form submitted to the District Manager.
How to apply online for TASMAC Junior Assistant Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the TASMAC’s website www.tasmac.co.in. The applicants have to click on the link “Recruitment for Junior Assistant” and fill in the details online and submit the application form. The applicants are advised to read the instructions to applicants carefully before filling in the application and submitting the application online and follow the instructions scrupulously.
- Applicants are required to upload the Scanned image of the recent color passport size photograph and clear image of the specimen signature of the candidate along with the Application while submitting online. The applicants are advised to keep the images ready in jpeg or png format with less than 1MB size before proceeding with the registration.
- Log on to TASMAC Careers Page at official website to www.tasmac.co.in
- Online application submitted without uploading the photograph, specimen signature & Signed Application form submitted without specified documents will be rejected. Applications containing wrong claims relating to basic qualification, category of reservation / educational qualification will be liable for rejection.
- All the particulars filled up by the candidate in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Any request for change of address and other details mentioned in the application form submitted will not be entertained subsequently.
- Since most of the fields are mandatory, applicants are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- After submitting the application online, the applicants can save their application in PDF format. A copy of the PDF file will also be sent to the registered email address provided by the applicant.
- The applicants can take a printout of the Filled in application(either downloaded or received through email), signed by the applicant and submitted to the respective reporting District Manager’s office in hard copy along with the self attested copies of relevant certificates and Demand Draft for Examination Fees. TASMAC reserves the right to summarily reject any Application that has been submitted to District Manager without the self attested copies or Demand Draft for Examination Fees
- The applicants are advised to retain a copy of the signed application form along with the copies of certificates submitted to the District Manager’s office.
Details of Enclosures to be submitted along with the Application:
1 . Self Attested photocopies of 10th standard certificate or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
2 . Self Attested photocopies of 12th standard certificate or equivalent.
3 . Self Attested photocopies of Diploma certificate or equivalent (if any).
- Self Attested photocopies of Graduate degree Certificate and mark sheets or grade sheets in a relevant discipline.
- Self Attested photocopies of Post Graduate degree Certificate and mark sheets or grade sheets if any.
- Self Attested photocopies of Other Educational Qualification if any.
- Self Attested photocopy of the Persons Studied in Tamil Medium for graduation if applicable
- Self Attested photocopies of Community certificate as applicable.
- Self Attested photocopies of Medical Certificate for Differently abled applicants as per G.O(Ms) No51 Welfare of Differently Abled Persons(DAP.3.2.) Department dated 26.12.2017, if applicable.
- Self Attested photocopy of Employment Exchange Card(If any)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Demand Draft for Application Fees
Important Dates for TASMAC Junior Assistant Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:13.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:14.09.2018
- The signed application form with all enclosures should be submitted in the concerned District Manager Office by 20.09.2018. No applications will be received by the District Managers after 20.09.2018.
- Date of Examination:Nov/Dec 2018
Question Papers & Syllabus for TASMAC Post:
TASMAC Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
TASMAC Previous Years Question Papers: Click Here
TASMAC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
TASMAC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
TASMAC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TASMAC Formats for Disability Certificate PDF: Click Here to Download
TASMAC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply