TIIC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 43 Senior Officer (Finance), Senior Officer (Technical) Posts through Official website www.tiic.org. TIIC Senior Officer Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TIIC invites online applications for appointment in following Senior Officer post in Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited. The last date for submission of online applications is 02.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TIIC pattern of examination, TIIC Syllabus, TIIC Question Paper, TIIC Admit Date Release Date, TIIC Exam Date, TIIC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
TIIC Recruitment 2018 43 Senior Officer Posts at www.tiic.org:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC)
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 43
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TIIC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Senior Officer (Finance) – 23 Posts
- Senior Officer (Technical) – 20 Posts
- Senior Officer (Finance) -CA/ICWA/Post Graduate with MBA from any University recognized by UGC through regular academic programme or PG Diploma from any Indian Institute of Management and XLRI, Jamshedpur + Minimum of one year work experience in Fields like Banking industry or reputed firms of Chartered Accountants or in a National or State Level Financial Institutions.
- Senior Officer (Technical) -B.E., /B.Tech.,/AMIE with I class or 60% and above marks, in the above examinations. + Minimum work experience of 3 years in Fields like Banking, reputed firms or industry or in a National or State Level Financial Institution.
1) All the Educational qualifications, Graduation /Post Graduation etc., shall be from a University recognized by the UGC/Government. Technical Qualification (B.E.,/ B.Tech.,/AMIE) and MBA etc. shall be from an Institution recognized/ approved by AICTE/UGC wherever applicable.
2) All the qualification degrees shall be FULL-TIME COURSES ONLY.
3) For posts where experience is essential, the experience shall be post qualification experience on FULL-TIME BASIS.
4) The qualification prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies, i.e. 10th + HSC/ Diploma + U.G.Degree, as the case may be, from any University or institution, recognized by the UGC/AICTE/Government.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Minimum Age: 21 Years Maximum Age: 30 years.
(i) The maximum age limit of 30 years specified is applicable to General Category candidates.
For Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) SC(A), Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 35 Years
For Backward class (BC) / Backward Class Muslims (BC-M)/ Most Backward Classes and Denotified Communities (MBC & DC) – 32 Years
For Differently Abled Persons – 40 Years
Pay Scale Details for TIIC:
Pay Scale: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
Selection Procedure for TIIC:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TIIC:
For General, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC & DAP – Rs.500/-
For SC, SC(A), ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu – Rs.250/-
- a) For the payment of Registration / Examination fee, the candidate shall pay through online banking/debit/credit card payment, for which they have also to pay the service charges, taxes as applicable.
- b) The Registration/Examination Fee will not be refunded to the Applicant on account of any reason
How to apply online for TIIC Senior Officer Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to TIIC Careers Page at official website to www.tiic.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofTIICRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for TIIC Senior Officer Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:11.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:02.06.2018
- Date of Examination:24.06.2018
Question Papers & Syllabus for TIIC Post:
TIIC Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
TIIC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
TIIC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TIIC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply